Membership in the Sculptors Guild is obtainable by professional sculptors of high creative ability. Membership can be by invitation and/or by submission to the Admissions Committee that reviews applications twice a year.
As of 2016 Annual dues of $300 are due January 2 or at time of acceptance to Guild.
Spring Deadline - EXTENDED! March 31, 2016
Fall Deadline - November 15, 2016
(Must be received in the Guild Office by the deadline)
eligibility to apply:
Eligible artists must have attained a level of expertise and recognition in their medium, as demonstrated by a professional resume containing a minimum of two or more of the following critiria.
- Works included in private, public, corporate or museum collections;
- Receipt of awards, grants or fellowships;
- Completion of public commissions;
- Participation in exhibitions at major museums or galleries.
- Participation in recognized exhibitions
benefits of membership:
- Yearly Curated Exhibitions
- Yearly Group Exhibition
- Discount for membership in the International Sculpture Center, ISC.
- Full-page representation on our website
- Members studio visits
- Networking with Sculptors Guild members
- Chance to apply to be in annual Art Fairs
directions for submitting:
1. (In a Zip-file) Send an email with the following attachments:
- CV with your all contact information including:
- Artist statement, how you heard about the Sculptors Guild
full name, address, email, phone numbers and website.
- Why you would like to become a member of the Guild
- 10 images of recent work numbered 1 through 10
- Image list numbered 1 through 10 with descriptions if needed
- Send to: SculptorsGuild@gmail.com
- Put "New Membership" in the subject line
2. Pay an application fee of $25.
- Please make your payment by clicking on the donate button (bottom of page)
and follow the prompts.
- You will receive a confirmation from the Sculptors Guild office when we
have received both.
* For any questions regarding the application process, you may contact the
Hours: Thursdays and Fridays 12pm - 5pm